Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Default Just plain old email scam

SteveB wrote:

"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
this just in - Generalimiso Franko is still dead...

Good day ,
My name is Edward,I am a United States Citizen from the States
of Illinois,but i am always away from the US for most parts of the year
on business.I am a dealer in Used and Accidented automobiles and
trucks.What i do
is source for used and accidented cars on auction sales from within the
united

.... snip
Regards,
Edward.
God Be with You.

Scary part is that there are people who fall for this.

Yeah, even with that bit about "accidented cars". Please tell me that
people aren't *that* stupid.

Franko dead?
Really? ;-)

Steve