Silvan

Default How old is a Morgan 10A vise?

Jon wrote:

corrosion, not make more! Like the author of the article repeats over and
over, "This Aint Rocket Science".

Maybe so, but it *is* a cool chemistry experiment.

Any POS battery charger or power supply that will deliver 2 amps or more
at 6-24 volts will do. Your 1 amp trickle charger will just take longer
(but you knew that).

Took a loooong time to really start to look like it was going to do
something, but it's cheaper than buying a better charger. Dad used to use
this one to keep his motorcycle battery charged up, which is exactly what
it's designed for.

Hmmm... I can't remember why Dad sold his motorcycle. Betcha it had
something to do with Mom bitching at him for wasting money.

I'm glad SWMBO doesn't do that to me. She may roll her eyes, but she
understand on some level, and she never tries to badger me into not doing
something. We both learned a long time ago that neither one of us really
cares what the other one thinks about a lot of things, and neither one of
us is ever going to change to suit the other. We're fine with that.

I'm glad I didn't "marry my mother."

But I digress. I need to get motivated to go out in the cold and whack on
that vise.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/