Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
tiredofspam tiredofspam is offline

Default Where has everyone gone

Ok, so you are all here. My new ISP doesn't carry newsgroups, so I
continued to pay $5 a month for my old ISP to keep my email and
newsgroup going. The $5 was only supposed to cover mail... but I figured
they wouldn't shut my news account access.

John Grossbohlin wrote:

"tiredofspam" nospam.nospam.com wrote in message
The last 5-6 months the amount of posts here have severely curtailed.

Where has everyone gone. What forum is everyone now using?

Mostly due to ISPs dropping the binary groups...