Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Where has everyone gone

The last 5-6 months the amount of posts here have severely curtailed.

Where has everyone gone. What forum is everyone now using?
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"tiredofspam" nospam.nospam.com wrote in message
The last 5-6 months the amount of posts here have severely curtailed.

Where has everyone gone. What forum is everyone now using?

Mostly due to ISPs dropping the binary groups...

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 21:06:43 -0400, tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com wrote:

The last 5-6 months the amount of posts here have severely curtailed.

Where has everyone gone. What forum is everyone now using?

I'm still here.. ;-]

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Me too...

David.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

yep. I's here....
jloomis
"David F. Eisan" wrote in message
Me too...

David.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Exactly where are we?

-Zz
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Ok, so you are all here. My new ISP doesn't carry newsgroups, so I
continued to pay $5 a month for my old ISP to keep my email and
newsgroup going. The $5 was only supposed to cover mail... but I figured
they wouldn't shut my news account access.