Posted to rec.woodworking
LD LD is offline

Default New tool invention

"Leon" wrote in message

"LD" wrote in message
wrote in message
I invented this new age workmate and would appreciate your thoughts
and your vote to help me get funding. Go to
http://www.cbc.ca/dragonsden/auditions/toolmule.html
to see the video.

Get the guy who does the Zyliss vise commercials.

Seriously, where are you seeing the Zyliss vice commercials? I have had
one for a very long time and have not seen any at the ww shows in a very
long time. I'd like to see the shtick again.

I got a video with mine, Can't remember where I put it ...

The commercials seem to pop up now and then real late on one of the oddball
cable channels. Can't remember the last time I saw one. Hispanic guy. What
I should have said is get the guy who Wrote the Script for the Zyliss vise
demo.

I bought mine at a show here in Portland (OR) maybe 15 years ago. I watched
the demo three or four times before I bought. It's one of the best 'stupid'
purchases I've ever made. It gets Used!

IIRC, Zyliss is one of those companies that makes everything from kitchen
gadgets to oil drilling platforms.