Posted to uk.d-i-y
jsabine jsabine is offline

Default Ceramic disk tap - where to get replacement ceramic disc or repair otherwise?

The Medway Handyman wrote:

wrote:
I have a mixer tap in the kitchen which is just beginning to drip a
little, it's a quarter-turn ceramic disk type. The insides look
pretty standard although I haven't taken it completely apart yet.

Nothing standard IME, each one seems different.

[...]
I did notice some in my local giant B&Q recently, or as others have
said
www.brev.co.uk

Or indeed the incomparabl(e/y badly designed)
http://www.lunns.net/tapspares/tapmate.htm

Oh.

On looking at Brev, we appear to be talking about the same place ...

--

John