Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob S.[_3_] Bob S.[_3_] is offline

Default Battery Rebuild / Replacement EB12B Hitachi 12v Cordless Drill

"SBH" wrote in message
I had my 12v Makita drill batteries rebuilt at Batteries Plus as I
felt the same about them as you do your Hitachi. Great little drill
and still going strong.

You'll have to see if there is one in your area.

http://www.batteriesplus.com/

Thanks. They don't list the EB12B nor do they show any listings for
the Hitachi tools. No stores located nearby either...bummer...

Thanks for the suggestion though. I have found some "new" batteries
here

http://www.batterybank.net:80/digita...20DS13DV2.html

It's called "The Battery Bank" located in Apopka, FL. I'll give them a
call in the morning.

Thank you all,

Bob S.