Posted to rec.woodworking
Rich Rich is offline

Default New tool invention

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message

"Chris Friesen" wrote:

This one is a whole lot faster than 5 minutes. And I just rinse it out
when done.

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page...=2,40733,44734

Who cleans the garlic first?

Lew

That's the problem with all these gadgets, you have to get the cutting board
out to start the process and cut the bits small enough to fit the device and
I look and say well as long as I have a knife and the board out finish the
job and only two things to clean. And if you're using garlic isn't there
going to be an onion around somewhere in the recipe? Well at least at my
house there is! There is one born every minute or less these days!

Rich