Silvan

Default How old is a Morgan 10A vise?

Larry C in Auburn, WA wrote:

yours it sounds like you're making progress so I'm sure you'll have it
tuned up in no time. IIRC the guy I bought them from said they came from

a High School shop class. Seems plausible, but it doesn't help determine
the age. Good luck!

This one was mounted on the back of a delivery truck, for some reason.
Being outside for umpty dozen years didn't do it any good. I was standing
there when it fell off, and the guy said "Here, you want a vise?"

I'll see how far I am tomorrow. All I have to do it get it to move one good
time, and I should be able to get it going nicely.

If not, it will make a better boat anchor than my table saw.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/