Bob Davis

Default Jet tool service saga

I didn't understand the last sentence in your comment. Could you be more
explicit about what you meant? The supersaw takes about as much space as
any cabinet saw, especially if you get the 52 inch extended fence and table.

Bob

"mttt" wrote in message

"Mike S." wrote in message
. ..

I'm still deciding which table saw to purchase and have been reading

reviews
at Amazon and several other places. I seen what appeared to be a problem
with the Jet Supersaw and emailed the company about it. Below is what I
wrote including reviews and their response.

[ major snippage ]

Rebecca Voorheis
Customer Service
WMH Tool Group
--

I've received an email (or three) from Rebecca before. Her answers are
accurate and personal. Personally, I appreciate her candor. You did send

Again - I've got the Supersaw. The timing belt went out on mine after

about
10 months of "weekend warrior" use. I found replacing it to be a pain. If

have to do it once a year, I'll be OK with it. If it happens more
frequently, I'll be bummed.

It's a nice saw. Is it $850 nice? Not if you've got (a) 220V and (b)

space.