Silvan

Default Should I Finish Bed Slats?

Charlie Self wrote:

Atkins diet?

Hell no. Everyone I know who's gone on that has become completely annoying.

I *am* actually losing weight, but I'm doing it the most sustainable way.
I'm eating exactly the same food. The main thing is I stop eating when I'm
no longer hungry instead of when I can't jam another porkchop down my pie
hole.

I'm not dropping weight overnight, but I'm getting pretty close to having to
punch a new hole in my belt to keep my pants up. The damn scale says I
haven't lost anything at all, but the fact remains that my most recent
pants are so loose that I can jump out of them, and my old pants are
reasonably comfortable. If I keep this up, I'll be back in the stuff I was
wearing in college before too much longer. (Well, except I gave it all to
Goodwill in despair at about the time I bought the fat pants...

Seriously, when we bought a new bad early last year, they guys who
delivered it ran screws into the strip for the slats at each end of each
slat. I heard some creaking and checked the slats: not just pine, but
knotty pine. I made oak slats a week later. No more problems.

Our slats are decidedly crappy too. I didn't say that. We distribute only
the finest products.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/