Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default New tool invention

On Apr 23, 11:33*am, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
"Upscale" wrote

"Leon" wrote in message
I just want to see the infomercial. *Does Zyless make any thins besides

the
fancy vice?

A whole pile of kitchen stuff I think. Although, I couldn't find any
mention
of the vise itself on the website below. Think it's the same company.
Maybe
they sold off the rights to the vise or don't make it any more.
http://www.zyliss.com/

These folks are selling the zyliss vise system and other related products.. I
don't know the story behind them though.

http://www.advmachinery.com/default.asp?pg=zvise

and I quote: "The original z-Vise2 System, based on the original
Zyliss Vise from Switzerland."

Zyliss does make one of the best garlic presses EVAR!