Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics
Don[_11_] Don[_11_] is offline

Default Correct term & pinout of this dual pot with inline pins?

I wanted to look up the pinout for the five in-line pins of this
pot. http://bayimg.com/pApfNaAbD.jpg

I couldn't get the right search term because I don't really know
the standard way it is usually described.

It's a dual track ("twin track"? "double track"?) pot with 5 pins.

QUESTION 1
What's the usual way to describe this and, if possible, also refer
to the fact it designed to use a thumbwheel?

QUESTION 2
Is there a standard convention for the pinout of this sort of pot?