Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Disaster update

"Swingman" wrote

That's where a shop website comes in handy ... providing the server is not
on site.

Before and after pictures, along with a good spreadsheet, got me
approximately $11,000+ extra when we lost our house during Allison in '01,
and made the $1500 when the shop flooded last August a slam dunk.

Reminds me of the fire that Tom Silva's brother had on TOH. He had made up
a bunch of videos showing off his house and their many antiques. He had
given these videos to family members for christmas. The fire happened and
all the records were wiped out. But that video saved the day. They sat
down and reviewed the video with the insurance adjuster. The settlement was
much larger as a result.