Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Klipstein Don Klipstein is offline

Default Time for Mr. Woodchuck to go

In , HeyBub wrote in part:

There are more cats in the United States than dogs, but fewer cat owners.
That's because you can't have too many cats. It's the same with guns; there
are (estimated) 240 million guns in the U.S., but most gun owners have more
than one. If my family is representative, there are about 2,488 actual gun
owners in the country.

Does this mean your family owns a goodly 96,000 guns?

I thought most American households with guns had a gun count that can be
counted on one hand, and close to half of American households had at least
one gun.

I think that burglars and home invaders would feel safer if only 2,488
homes had gun owners as opposed to close to half.

- Don Klipstein )