Matt Zach

Default wtb : Big Shaper with sliding table

That is what someone else told me, but Delta said no...... I hope you are
correct, because I would be extremely happy with the Delta. Is there something
that I can challenge Delta with, to have them reconsider their statement that
'this shaper will not work with any phase converter' ??
Thanks, Jim !

Jim Wilson wrote:

Matt Zach wrote...
I was ready to buy the DELTA SLIDING TABLE SHAPER MDL. 43-792 ( 7 1/2 HP
3 phase ), when I found out that Delta claims that it will not run with
a phase converter.

Whaaat??! Maybe not with some static converters, owing to the power
capacity drop, due to the missing leg. However, a balanced 10HP rotary
converter would *have* to work, unless the laws of physics have changed
lately.

Cheers!

Jim