Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,uk.radio.amateur
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt is offline

Default What is the purspose of pre-tinned wire?

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:52:19 +1000, Bob Larter
wrote:

http://ww2.cox.com/aboutus/policies.cox
---
Acceptable Use Policy

Prohibited Activities. You may not use the Service in a manner that
violates any applicable local, state, federal or international law,
order or regulation. Additionally, You may not use the Service to:
*Conduct, participate in, or otherwise facilitate pyramid or other
illegal soliciting schemes.
*Take part in any fraudulent activities, including impersonating
any person or entity or forging anyone else's digital or manual signature.
*Invade another person's privacy, stalk, harass, or otherwise
violate the rights of others.
*Post, transmit, or disseminate content that is illegal,
threatening, abusive, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, promotes
violence, or is otherwise offensive or objectionable.
[...]
---

Yes, ****head. Now show me a state or federal statute, you stupid ****.
Then go back and read what I said.

Cox will send you information about using your filters.

If I were to commit a crime, they would forward any pertinent
information on to whichever authority necessary.

Until a crime is committed, idiots like you can **** off and die.

You got that, you stupid ****?

I find you retarded *******s offensive and objectionable.

That makes my case as strong, if not stronger than you your retarded
case.

No go find something real to involve yourselves in, you petty little
E-1 grade *******s.