Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob S.[_3_] Bob S.[_3_] is offline

Default Battery Rebuild / Replacement EB12B Hitachi 12v Cordless Drill

Used to be someone in the group that hung out here that was a 3rd
cousin to a friend of a guy that knew a fella that rebuilt battery
packs for cordless tools. He still here...;-)

My two old trusty Hitachi drill batteries (EB12B, 12v, 2000mAh) ) are
slowly biting the dust with one on life support.... This has been and
still is a great cordless drill and doesn't owe me a dime. Still works
great and I'll hang on to it until it decides enough is enough.

Have any recommendations for a supplier / rebuilder of battery packs
that you know is reputable that you've purchased from in the past?

I've found a lot of places using Google with prices all over the map
but none of the names are familiar.

Thanks for your time,

Bob S.