Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OT - understanding you Yanks.

wrote:

Hi People,
went and saw an interesting movie on Sat night (when else?) called
"Grand Torino" by/with Clint Eastwood. The Clint Eastwood character Is
a winger, lots of tools collected over a lifetime, knows how to use
them, same with guns - I thought it was a good movie, and was
wondering if any of you guys had seen it, and what were your thoughts
on it, as it covers quite a few contemporary issues, both for you guys
and us in Oz. Please, only respond if you have actually seen it and
made up your own minds.

Andrew,

You have made my day. I didn't realize there was a Clint Eastwood movie I have not seen.
Response on what I think will follow. I hope I can rent it tomorrow.

Hope you feel better soon.

Wes