Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Internal Tooth Lock washer

On Apr 21, 12:24*pm, car crash wrote:
On 20 Apr, 17:06, Heathcliff wrote:

On Apr 18, 10:39*pm, car crash wrote:

I am trying to install a new internal tooth lock washer that holds a
wheel in place from falling off. *Its for my kids little battery
powered 4x4 that he drives around. * This washer is suppose to be
pressed on the steel rod after the tire to hold the tire in place, but
I have no idea how to install it as it is so hard to try and push
on. * I've tried using a hammer and screwdriver but that doesn't work
either. * Does anyone know if there is a special way to install a
internal tooth lock washer into place ?

Short length of pipe plus hammer. *-- H

The socket and hammer idea worked perfectly.
Thanks all !

If you use a socket to put it on, do you use a plug to get it off?