Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP* ATP* is offline

Default OT - understanding you Yanks.

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message
On Apr 21, 1:20 am, "Stupendous Man" wrote:
Anyone that politically incorrect is OK in my book, because he may be
bigotted, but is honest about it.
--
Stupendous Man,

He's an ACTOR, skilled at understanding and imitating people very
different from himself, and as a director he has to know how to
persuade some *very* odd people into giving their best in take after
take when they are mentally exhausted from a 16 hour workday. It isn't
a place for a narrow-minded bigot unless they want to severely limit
their career, as some limo-lib actors do. I minored in theater partly
to learn those people skills.

Do you think Schwartzenegger is really a robot?

Of course not. He is a cyborg.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyborg