Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,uk.rec.cars.modifications
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Soldering irons: made in America but designed in Russia?

Allus Smith wrote:

There are probably 200 US cars with this sort of styling:
http://www.swiftweblog.com/media/1/2...2006_300_2.jpg
for every US car that looks like this:
http://www.carforums.net/reviews/mak...Chrysler11.jpg
and that one is still very angular.

What's wrong with the 300C? Put a mesh grille on it and most people
think it's a Bentley. I don't mind kicking the septics for their
dreadful taste in car design, but the 300C or Merc E-class as we call it
here, is a relatively successful design. It's just a shame that the
powertrain and suspension engineering isn't as good as the chassis.