Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,uk.radio.amateur
krw[_5_] krw[_5_] is offline

Default What is the purspose of pre-tinned wire?

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 06:18:27 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt
wrote:

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 00:26:44 -0500, msg wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

snip
Dimbulb is replying to himself again, in the hope no one will notice
what an idiot he is.

If you look at the headers for both they will have the same IP
address:

snip

I have no knowledge of these particular posters or their ISPs but I caution
readers not to assume that identical NNTP-Posting-Host addresses automatically
mean the same user; some small ISPs assign RFC 1918 addresses to clients
and have a small block of public IPs exposed to the 'Net. Also, a public
access machine or a shared machine in a residence may conceivably be used
by different posters. Combining the weight of circumstantial evidence such as
posting IP address, user agent, bang path, etc. together with an analysis
of lexical style may result in a more cogent argument for a poster's identity.

Michael

Yes and unless and until a crime has been committed, which it hasn't,
you can all **** off and die.

Yes, Roy. We know you're off your meds, again.