Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,uk.rec.cars.modifications
Allus Smith Allus Smith is offline

Default Soldering irons: made in America but designed in Russia?

On 21 Apr 00:01, John-Del wrote:

On Apr 20, 5:41 pm, Allus Smith wrote:
On 20 Apr 22:23, John Larkin wrote:

There are probably 200 US cars with this sort of styling:
http://www.swiftweblog.com/media/1/2...2006_300_2.jpg

You are wrong. Despite the recession, Chrysler has sold
considerably more than 200 of that model.

I should hope so too! :-) However I didn't say that. I said:

"There are probably 200 US cars with this sort of styling [Chrysler
300] for every US car that looks like this [Chrysler ME] and that
one is still very angular."

Of course that Chrysler ME 4-12 is a concept car and not for sale.