mttt

Default Jet tool service saga

"Mike S." wrote in message
. ..

I'm still deciding which table saw to purchase and have been reading

reviews
at Amazon and several other places. I seen what appeared to be a problem
with the Jet Supersaw and emailed the company about it. Below is what I
wrote including reviews and their response.

[ major snippage ]

Rebecca Voorheis
Customer Service
WMH Tool Group
--

I've received an email (or three) from Rebecca before. Her answers are
accurate and personal. Personally, I appreciate her candor. You did send

Again - I've got the Supersaw. The timing belt went out on mine after about
10 months of "weekend warrior" use. I found replacing it to be a pain. If I
have to do it once a year, I'll be OK with it. If it happens more
frequently, I'll be bummed.

It's a nice saw. Is it $850 nice? Not if you've got (a) 220V and (b) space.