Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Joe AutoDrill[_2_] is offline

Default The hund for a replacement drilll press, sorta long

Today, Cleveland Twist Drill is part of the Kennametal IPG (Industrial
Products Group) family of quality cutting tools and I don't have a clue.

Kennemetal makes the double angle collet chucks we use on the high volume
machines we sell. Decent product. Mediocre stock levels for the version we
use as we might be the only ues using it. Price is a bit high, but when you
buy a machine like mine, the price of the chuck is almost insignificant
anyhow... Not that I'm high priced, but a $3-5000 set-up outshines a $200
chuck on the invoice.

If the bits ar the same quality as the chucks, they're decent or better.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244