Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

Default I am an extremist...

On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 14:53:26 +0100, richard
wrote:

Archimedes' Lever wrote:
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 20:23:29 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

Archimedes' Lever wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

Archimedes' Lever wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

Archimedes' Lever wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

Joel Koltner wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote

Of course Oliver North is an extremist -- that should be obvious. But when
did "extreme" come to automatically mean "bad?"

The Spanish Inquisition, the Taleban etc ?

Do you spell everything wrong?

TALIBAN

There is no accepted Arab - English spelling because the languages are
fundamentally different. Arabic is based on sound, not letter by letter spelling.

See also Moslem or Muslim. Koran or Quran.

Now shove off you pedantic ignoramus. I hope you've learnt something for once ( and
yes learnt is the correct spelling here ).

Do a web search. The accepted spelling for English speaking nations
has always been Taliban, dip****.

PURE ****.

http://www.google.com/search?&rls=en&q=taleban

Graham

Dumbass. Right at the top of the page, it says "Did you mean "Taliban"?

If Taleban is good enough for the BBC, it's good enough for me.

Your search yields 1.4 M results.

Mine yields 19 M results.

Most of the world disagrees with you AND the BBC.

I don't - and I think that you're a pillock for constantly bringing up British spelling.
Perhaps we should all complain when you misspell colour.

I spell COLOR just fine, asswipe.

Generally the US dumbs down everything.

No. The US allowed the English language to naturally evolve into the
better language we have today.

Your 'olde English' CRAP, is mostly stubbornness. It really is pretty
goddamned stupid too.

For instance they use "levo" instead of "laevo" - because they are (pig) ignorant of its etymology - in this case latin.

We know all about etymology. That's the whole point. It is very easy
to see what words' origins are. That doesn't mean that words do not
evolve. Would you like to see several thousand examples where you stupid
****s morphed a word to your liking?

Grow the **** up, you colorless ditz.

Maybe for a dweeb like you it is difficult.