Posted to alt.home.repair
BetaB4[_2_] BetaB4[_2_] is offline

Default Occupancy sensor switch with CFL bulb light fixture

"RBM" wrote in message
.............. My guess is that anything that will control a load as
small as a CFL will probably require a neutral to operate, so be prepared
if you're doing the wiring ahead of time

The moment I hit the send button, Hubbell came out with a model for CFL
lamps: It doesn't mention if a neutral is required though. :
http://www.hubbell-automation.com/me...tsheet2007.pdf

That's interesting that Hubbell has a model that is made for CFL's. I'll
have to try to figure out where I can buy them -- I'm not sure who carries
their brand.