DexAZ

Default Gloat, gloat, gloat

So I'm about to walk away when the guy mentions that there's
a bunch of scrap maple in the basement. Naturally, this gets my interest.
Unfortunately, when I get down to the basement, I find out it's not maple.
Fortunately, it is walnut. To clarify, 250 board feet of walnut.......

He considers this
and tells me, $60, but you have to haul all the offcuts away too (figured
walnut offcuts? Okaaaayyy...), along with some scrap oak. The scrap oak

is
50 board feet of white maple.

Joe,

If what you got was what he considered scrap and offcuts, don't you wish you
could have picked up some of the "good" stuff?

Good score!

DexAZ