Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry[_7_] Larry[_7_] is offline

Default The hund for a replacement drilll press, sorta long

"Leon" wrote in
:

And while I have you attention, can you recommend an
affordable and good brand or type of HS drill bit for
drilling in mild steel, etc. I had a week moment at the
wood show 2 weeks ago and the Snake Oil peddler reeled me
in. I am sure you have heard od BAD DOG drill bits, I
bought'em and took'em back the next day.

Instead of spending a lot of money on drill bits, buy a decent
quality set and a Drill Doctor. I've got one I've had for about
15 years and haven't bought any drill bits since.

YMMV

Larry