Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default The hund for a replacement drilll press, sorta long

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

Ahhhhh...., Leon has a background in retail!! I shoulda known that.

Yup, years of in retail management and wholesale.

What is the term I am looking for here? Ya know, one that sits on the
floor. Or should I say STANDS on a floor. Ya know, the tall one. NOT a
bench model. They usually come unassembled and you have to put them
together.

LOL. Yeah, Floor Style! not the one on the floor. LOL DOH!

An example is the Grizzly G7948 is described in the catalog as a G7948 12
Speed 20" Floor Drill Press,

If you buy from a distant location, you will get everything in boxes
anyway. You do the assembly.

I have no problem with that, living in Houston I'll probably be able to
support the locals.