Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus2981 Ignoramus2981 is offline

Default Ammo prices for 7.62x39

On 2009-04-16, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus2981 wrote:

Well, if Obama does not enact any major anti-gun laws, but gun prices
rise due to gun investing fools, I think that it is proper to blame
gun investing fools and not Obama, and not myself for voting for
him. Now, if Obama does enact anti gun legislation, that would
certainly make him to blame.

I think Obama is savvy enough to stay away from gun control, at
least for a few years. He has to deal with his party that is
dominated by some, shall we say, fairly left of center types. To
win a majority the Dems had to run some fairly moderate people to
capitalize on how freaking p*ss*d most conservative republicans were
feeling against their own people.

Those Dems that were elected are the dampening rods now that are
keeping the Democratic party from going full left off of the rails.

I think that on the basis of political calculation, alone, gun ban is
not worth pursuing. Democrats got burned on it, I believe at least
twice in recent history. That said, I am not 100% sure that no gun
control will be enacted, but I think that it is not likely to be
enacted in any serious form.