Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Ammo prices for 7.62x39

Ignoramus2981 wrote:

Well, if Obama does not enact any major anti-gun laws, but gun prices
rise due to gun investing fools, I think that it is proper to blame
gun investing fools and not Obama, and not myself for voting for
him. Now, if Obama does enact anti gun legislation, that would
certainly make him to blame.

I think Obama is savvy enough to stay away from gun control, at least for a few years. He
has to deal with his party that is dominated by some, shall we say, fairly left of center
types. To win a majority the Dems had to run some fairly moderate people to capitalize on
how freaking p*ss*d most conservative republicans were feeling against their own people.

Those Dems that were elected are the dampening rods now that are keeping the Democratic
party from going full left off of the rails.

Wes

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller