Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_5_] Steve Barker[_5_] is offline

Default Craftsman (again) Return Policy?

David Nebenzahl wrote:

Why not?

I have a Craftsman drill (3/8" reversible, *all metal*), router,
circular saw and saber saw (the last two bought new). Never had any
problems w/any of them (well, outside of having to replace the speed
control on the drill which I bought for $15, well-used, at a flea market).

Perhaps your reasons are as irrational as your refusal to use WD-40.

No, i just use the items for what they were intended. And i haven't
found any good use for WD-40. If i need kerosene, then i pick up the
kerosene can and use it. _I_ use my power tools everyday. The
craftsman junk won't hold up to that service. Neither will B&D anymore.
Sadly, neither make things like they used to. 'course you being a
once a month handyman, wouldn't know anything about daily hard use of tools.

thanks for the inquiry.