Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default oil burner

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:59:31 -0700 (PDT), Joe wrote:

On Apr 15, 12:06*pm, (wolf69) wrote:
I have a problem the burner does not shut off. I turned the thermastat and
the water temp down still running and then disconnected both and it still

Delivered via *http://www.thestuccocompany.com/

Probably shorted thermostat wire, but flip off the panel breaker for
the unit if it doesn't have a separate 120V switch and get
professional help.

Well if it's really just a shorted theromstat wiret, does he need
professional help? Is the OP known to not be good at repairs.
Winter's almost over in much of the world. He has the whole summer to
fix it.

Joe