Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_2_] RBM[_2_] is offline

Default oil burner

"wolf69" wrote in message
I have a problem the burner does not shut off. I turned the thermastat and
the water temp down still running and then disconnected both and it still

Not enough info. Sounds like a hot water boiler, but it's not clear what
water temperature you turned down. A thermostat can't keep a boiler running
continuously, however a bad aquastat in an aquastat relay can. It would help
if you described the system and all it's components, but it does sound like
a defective aquastat relay