Fly-by-Night CC

Default How old is a Morgan 10A vise?

In article ,
(Doug Miller) wrote:

Around here (Indianapolis), it comes in a big yellow box, weighing 3+ pounds.
I've never seen it in a blue box.

In article ,
(Doug Miller) wrote:

Most grocery stores here (Indianapolis) have it, on the same aisle as laundry
detergent. If you can find the Borax, the washing soda will be nearby.
Hardware stores (the real ones, like Ace, not HD or Lowe's) are likely to
have
it too. If you can't get it where you live, drop me an email (see sig line)
and I can send you some. Fair warning: it'll cost 2-3x as much for shipping
as
for the soda. It comes in 55-ounce boxes that cost about two-fifty US.

In article ,
(Doug Miller) wrote:

Wal-Mart does *not* carry it. And I've never seen it in a blue box, only
yellow. See my immediately previous post in this thread for a link to a
picture.

In article ,
(Doug Miller) wrote:

So you know what you're looking for, there's a picture of the box at the top
of this page:
http://tinyurl.com/rvol

Full URL:
http://www.thelaundrybasket.
com/Questions_Comments/Questions_Comments_Super_Washing_Soda/questions_comment
s_super_washi.html

Yo, Doug. You're pushing this stuff pretty hard. You a "dealer" or maybe
an...

investor?

http://www.flybynightcoppercompany.com
http://www.easystreet.com/~onlnlowe/index.html