Fly-by-Night CC

Default How old is a Morgan 10A vise?

In article ,
(Doug Miller) wrote:

Are we talking about the acne medicine, or the laundry bleach? The former is
salicylic acid, which definitely will not behave in even remotely similar
fashion to washing soda. The latter is sodium percarbonate aka sodium
carbonate peroxyhydrate -- basically washing soda combined with hyrdrogen
peroxide. Probably will work.... but I'm not a chemist, and college chemistry
classes were a *long* time ago.

Yeah, I don't think Clearasil would work too well - and the quantity'd
be damned expensive.

http://www.flybynightcoppercompany.com
http://www.easystreet.com/~onlnlowe/index.html