Silvan

Default How old is a Morgan 10A vise?

Fly-by-Night CC wrote:

I've had good success using either the Arm and Hammer washing soda
(found in the laundry detergent aisle) or borax (as in 20 Mule Team,
also found in the l. d. aisle). As to the Drain-O, I wouldn't.

Borax we got. I used to stock the laundry detergent at Wal-Mart, and this
washing soda stuff just doesn't ring a bell, though I haven't yet gone out
to look *hard* since someone mentioned a blue box.

As an aside, I wonder how Oxy-clean might work...

Dunno. What's Oxy-Clean actually made out of? It's worth a shot though,
maybe. I have a bucket o' that stuff right here somewhere.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/