Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Neighbor Draining Roof onto My Property

On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 16:10:33 -0400, "Perry Aynum"
wrote:

He ran what must be about 30' or 40' feet of corrugated pipes from
downspouts on both ends of his garage into a "T", and then ran them down to
about 6 to 8' up from the corner, so it drains right into my shed area. THe
drains pipes are orders of magnitude different from a 6' drain pipe
extension.

Is this perforated drain pipes or solid? HE needs a French drain on
his property with perforated pipe. Let his land absorb the water.

Think of a septic leech field.

What's that saying fool me once, fool me twice.... The guy is on a two
stike rule (boxing gloves optional).