Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Neighbor Draining Roof onto My Property

Steve Daniels wrote:
On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 21:54:39 -0500, against all advice, something
compelled "HeyBub" , to say:

His waiting room had a 25' round ceiling, painted sky blue with
cherubs and angles flitting about. The ceiling was ringed with
TWENTY 4-foot crystal chandeliers. His consulting room was about
15x20 foot, one side completely mirrored, there were were two
life-size semi-nude statutes, brocade on the opposite wall and
on the ceiling, another chandelier. He sat at a gold-filigreed
table with curved legs while I sat in a chair of French
revolution heritage. The whole thing looked like the anteroom to
Marie Antonette's boudoir.

Gay gay gay gay gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The thought occurred to me and is one reason I opted for a local anesthetic
instead of general sedation.

But, turns out, he's only an employee of "Elizabeth's Cosmetic Surgery,
LLC." [Not the real name] "Elizabeth's" picture was prominently displayed in
several places, including business cards. She's hot! Plus, the other
patients I saw there were women. The office manager is, however, a little
light in the loafers.

Maybe "Elizabeth" used to be a male?

I dunno.