Default How old is a Morgan 10A vise?

In article ,
Silvan wrote:

I have a badly rusted vise. I think I posted about it a couple years ago
when I got it. I'm finally getting geared up to give electrolysis a try,
because everything else (heat, liquid wrench, time, vinegar, Coke, 10'
cheater bar, sand blaster) has failed to get the screw turning. I'd have
done it already, but even my 80-something grandmother has never heard of
washing soda, and I have no idea where to get some. The web makes it sound
common, but it ain't common around here, unless I'm blind.

Most grocery stores and/or hardware stores carry it. Arm & Hammer makes
it, among others. The Arm & Hammer washing soda is a *BLUE* box, close to
the size of a breakfast cereal box. *Not* the little yellow Arm & hammer box,
which is 'baking soda' (aka bicarbonate of soda)