Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Daniels Steve Daniels is offline

Default Neighbor Draining Roof onto My Property

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 21:54:39 -0500, against all advice, something
compelled "HeyBub" , to say:

His waiting room had a 25' round ceiling, painted sky blue with cherubs and
angles flitting about. The ceiling was ringed with TWENTY 4-foot crystal
chandeliers. His consulting room was about 15x20 foot, one side completely
mirrored, there were were two life-size semi-nude statutes, brocade on the
opposite wall and on the ceiling, another chandelier. He sat at a
gold-filigreed table with curved legs while I sat in a chair of French
revolution heritage. The whole thing looked like the anteroom to Marie
Antonette's boudoir.

Gay gay gay gay gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

--

Real men don't text.