Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Chinese drywall poses potential risks

On Apr 11, 11:03*pm, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 02:00:32 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , Gordon Shumway wrote:
When I first read some of your earlier posts I thought you were just a
improperly medicated nut-case. *Now I think you're an improperly
medicated troll!

What is your problem? The post is perfectly on-topic here.

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 16:12:49 -0700 (PDT), Molly Brown
wrote:

PARKLAND, Fla. (AP) — At the height of the U.S. housing boom, when
building materials were in short supply, American construction
companies used millions of pounds of Chinese-made drywall because it
was abundant and cheap.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...xS6cypWMaQgq3I....
D97GBF100

I agree the post is on topic. *My point is all she ever does is bitch
about items from China.- Hide quoted text -

So what, Poisoned dog food [I had it], Phonied protein levels in milk
with the Poison Melamine. Milk powder that killed many kids and gave
kidney issues to tens of thousands, poison tooth paste, Poison
Glycerin, Lead for the kids toys, Cheap products that break whan you
look at them, Piracy and counterfieting of everything. She has good
reason to bitch about Chinese crooks, I hope she keeps it up. So whats
the next Poison from China. Read an AP article out yesterday on
drywall, People are broke, houses are poisoned, the contractors in ch
11, the gov wont kick China because China buys our debt. So who will
fix this nightmare for 100,000+