Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Noise reducing headphones for hearing protection?

Bored Borg wrote:
It's silly little things like putting a circular saw

Yours doesn't have a guard?

no but it has a chaperone.

Actually I'm "between" C-saws now. Last one I had was pre-owned by Fred
Flintstone and was hurled into a skip before it claimed any more lives

.. and Elric's mighty saw Stormbringer drank the souls of all who dared cross
its path, shrieking its mournful song...

As long as you still have a finger or two to type these gems, you'll be
fine. :-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)