Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lidl angle grinder stand

Roger Mills wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

The angle grinder stands are back at Lidl, Thursday I think.

I bought one last time they had them & its excellent, especially at a
tenner.

Bit of a fiddle to assemble, but once done really well made & rigid.

Does it fit all/most angle grinders - or only the ones sold by Lidl?

Its universal, which is why its a bit of a fiddle to assemble. I fitted a
Homobase cheapy to mine, but I recon it would take any make. AG's are all
much the same anyway aren't they?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk