Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_3_] Graham.[_3_] is offline

Default Lidl angle grinder stand

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
m...
RubberBiker wrote:
http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pa...nder_Stand.ar1

What, for you, is the main use? Chopping steel tube?

I bought it when I had a job which involved cutting a lot of bolts to e
certain length, that one job paid for it. Bought a cheapy angle grinder
to leave permanantly installed. Only used it once since though.

I find an angle grinder is a tool I very rarely use - and when I want
it, it's usually for a stuck fastener in some inaccessable spot.

I carry one on the van (along with a reciprocating saw, they share the
same bag) just for those embuggerance jobs, mainly the old fixings for
gate posts & similar. I have to unpack half the van to get to it, so its
just as well I don't use it often.

That's when a cordless would be ideal - but I can't justify the cost.

Me neither. Be handy for wheel clamps though :-)

Best way to avoid wheel clamps is to fit 4 of your own.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%