Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Noise reducing headphones for hearing protection?

"-MIKE-" wrote in message
Snip

There are things I want to and should hear in the shop. If I'm wearing
headphones that are blocking outside sound *AND* adding noise that masks
that sound, I'm asking for trouble. IMHO

Ahhh the playing music in the phones at the same time part, I did not catch
that the first time. You bring up a good point with playing music in the
head phones. Music in the shop, in the back ground is not such a bother for
me, I keep it down so that I cannot hear it when a tool is running.