Mike G

Default Jointer Safety Help

Well, I guess that just proves that where there is a will there is a way.

--
Mike G.
Heirloom Woods
"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:14:49 -0400, "Mike G"
wrote:

I was really curious to
see how anyone ANYONE, as some poster had indicated could happen, could
accidentally feed stock the wrong way through a jointer.

My own fault. I let someone use one of my machines, and as they were
a "time served carpenter", I assumed they knew which way to feed it.
Turns out they'd never worked in a workshop before, only ever on-site.

rant
As an "unqualified" amateur furniture maker looking for work, I'm
apparently only fit for minimum-wage labouring jobs. But some
2x4-muncher can pull a stunt like this.