Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default I went to a school (machinery) auction

Tim Wescott wrote:

I have this ongoing nightmare that at some point we're going to
collectively realize that we really _do_ need to do manufacturing to
thrive, but everyone who knows how will be in rest homes or underground.

I sure hope I'm wrong.

There are so many skills that are dying away with the craftsmen. Hobbyists seem to be
keep the flames alive for a while longer.

Wes

PS

Don't filter on name and author guys to get rid of Author: Tim #__#@__.-
I couldn't seem to get escaping the regex chars to work and name and author just sees tim
and wipes out Tim Wescot and that troll guy.
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller